Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Streak broken

It's been awhile since I did an "angry" post, well I am breaking that streak. I am so mad at the world tonight. I had a horrible day at work, which I won't get into, and then my husband did not get a job that he really wanted in another state. We are both so disappointed. I was actually pretty confident he would get it. Ahhh so yet another 2011 slap in the face. The trend continues. Am I having a pity party...absolutely! I am angry with the world..yes I know people are in worse shape but we can not seem to catch a break. Life has been so cruel and unfair to us recently and I'm sick to death of it. I'm going into work pretty early tomorrow and then I may take Thursday and Friday off. I need a break big time. I am to the point that I can not handle anything else. I consider myself to be a pretty strong person but there I can't handle this anymore and for those that say I can...well they can only see what's going on from the outside so they have no flipping idea what I am going through inside. Seriously I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. You need a BIG hug!!! So sorry your year, so far, has been horrible. I so far HATE this year too :( I had a m/c in January and lots of other bad things that have followed.. this year HAS to get better, right?

    ReplyDelete