Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

My inlaws come up today and it was really nice. We ate lunch at Chilis and it was just so relaxed and stress free. I hated to see them leave.

Well the sadness has set in but I have a plan for tomorrow. My husband is going to Myrtle Beach and I am staying home. Here's the plan:

Organize recipe cabinet, organize pantry, go to convenience store to get some drinks and make sure we don't need anything else (it's going to snow), possible go eat sushi for lunch, finish listing stuff on ebay and organize room, nap, drink wine and watch some movies. Hopefully I can get all that done. Oh and love on my dogs, because it's my first Christmas Day with them!!

I know my family is probably upset that I am not going down east for Christmas but I am sorry, my child died and I just want to be by myself. I definitely don't intend to sit here and cry all day (although I am sure tears will be shed), but I am not in the mood to "celebrate" and be all happy and act like everything is fine. IT'S NOT FINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment