Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today

I am going to a funeral tonight. My sweet great Aunt passed. It makes me very sad. I loved her a lot. She came all the way to Raleigh to my wedding. That was so sweet.

I'm having a hard time concentrating today, I guess cause of the funeral and knowing it's going to be a long night. Speaking of funerals, guess what my child died and got no service at all. Why didn't we have a memorial service? Why didn't people bring me food or come to see me? Why didn't I get bereavement days at work? Why is nobody going to remember my child at Christmas? Why didn't my dad come to the hospital when I had my D&C? Why didn't my brother come to the hospital? Why is January 18 going to the worst day of my life but to others it will be any other day?

I'm miserable. I want my child back. Everyday day sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment