Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweet Poem

Daddy please don't look so sad,

Momma please don't cry,

Cause I am in the arms of Jesus and

He sings me lullabies.


Please try not to question God,

Don't think He is unkind.

Don't think He sent me to you,

And then He changed His mind.


You see, I am a Special Child,

And I am needed up above,

I'm the special gift you gave Him,

The product of your love.


I'll always be there with you,

And watch the sky at night

Find the brightest star that's gleaming,

That's my halo's brilliant light


You'll see me in the morning frost,

That mists your windowpane.

That's me, in the summer showers,

I'll be dancing in the rain.


When you feel a gentle breeze,

From a gentle wind that blows,

That's me, I'll be there,

Planting a kiss on your nose.


When you see a child playing,

And your heart feels a little tug,

That's me, I'll be there,

giving your heart a hug.


So, daddy, please don't look so sad,

Mommy don't you cry.

I'm in the arms of Jesus,

and He sings me lullabies.

No comments:

Post a Comment