Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tick Tock

Wow less than two weeks before due date. I left work early today in an effort to take better care of myself. I feel that work is getting ready to get really busy. I hate taking PTO right at the new year but there are so many days I have gone to work sick. Luckily nobody at work is upset. They all know what is approaching (I'm vocal) and so they understand. It was rough today. I've got to make some changes in my life, but the one person that I thought would change everything is gone. I miss that child so much it hurts. It's hard to believe that in less than two weeks I would be a mom, oh wait I still am. I have never felt any greater pain than this. I never understood how women said they bonded immediately when they found out they were pregnant, but now I do. I have so much love to give a child, I would have given that child an amazing life.

No comments:

Post a Comment