Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trust, Faith and True Colors

I normally don't post during the day but we just had an incident at work. A coworker and I just got in trouble. We both work hard and try to make sure that what goes out of this office is top notch (granted we all make mistakes). I guess that's why we work so well together. Anyway, apparently correcting someone when you know they are wrong is considering talking back. Wow!

I was taught to do the best job I can do and be proud of my work and respect others in doing so. How is it that we can be disrepected and nothing is done, yet we correct others who are wrong in order to make sure we continue to provide correct and accurate information to our clients, but that's considered being disrespectul. I'm confused.

My faith and trust in people is really diminishing. You think people have your back but sometimes those are the ones who don't. Really sad and upsetting day and it's only 11:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment