Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting ideas together for my flier and my letter.

My mind is flooded with ideas for this flier!! I try to keep a notepad beside me so I can jot down notes!! I'm so excited about this endeavor! As you may have noticed, I have added some great blogs that I discovered today. I will continued to add more as I find them.

My goal is to be in local hospitals, and obgyn offices by the end of year! It's going to be tough due to the holidays but the holidays will be a sad time for me.

My due date is January 18 and I should be VERY pregnant right now. Instead of being huge and miserable, I'm so sad. I miss my baby (aka Gizmo) I'm going to write my story tomorrow but today I want to write a letter to my Gizmo.

Dear Gizmo:

Mommy is having a very sad day. As your due date gets closer it's going to start getting harder. It's hard for others to understand the sadness that mommy is going through. I miss you every second of everyday. I love you sweet baby.

Always in my heart,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment