Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Okay so it's Friday. (Lunchtime post)

It's way too quiet at work right now. I hate quiet sometimes because it makes me think and get sad. It also makes the day go by slow.

So Sunday is Halloween. Yet another holiday if that's what it's called to dread every year. I think wine will be involved. I am looking forward to seeing all the cuties dressed up. I'm going to try not to think about how I will never to get dress up my baby.

So lately, everything has been revolving around well "I'm never going to get to do this or that." I seriously have got to stop it because it's driving me mad.

I'm so glad this week is over! My work really drains me. Always drama or issues and it gets old after while. I think it's going to be a long afternoon. I'm hoping I can leave a tad early today. At least my neck feels a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment