Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Damn you Wednesday

So today started off okay...but then it went downhill. I finally showed my husband my necklace. (****see below****) I get no response. He's seriously not talking to me now. WTF?!?!? I am upstairs again alone. I want to crawl under a rock. It sucks. I hate it. I can't do this anymore. I'm over it.

It's going to be a shitty birthday. I dread it.

I miss my little baby. Why is he or she gone? It hurts. It's painful.

I love the Selah song. I listen several times a day.

I am on day 10 of my period. I hate it. It reminds me that I don't have a kid. I think I am having stomach problems because of it. I am sick, very sick. My weight loss is remarkable. I am eating but everything I eat doesn't stay in long. I partially believe I have made myself sick. Part of it is in my mind. I've just kind of given up. I barely function through the day. My quality of life has decreased. It's sad that the world doesn't know what we go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment