Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wow lots of things have been going on since yesterday morning

I had a major meltdown last night... I MEAN MAJOR!!!!! Parents were calling each other...not good. Husband and I were having a heated discussion and I cried for about an hour and a half straight. I'm doing better today. My eyes are tired and I have pictures to upload for my elbow case. I gotta do it but I'd rather sleep.

I'm not sure what happened yesterday. It's been a long time since I cried like that. I wish I could pinpoint what set me off, but I don't know. I was in a very scary place. I don't like it. I have increased my medication per my doctor which hopefully will work. I need a break I'm so tired. Am I crazy? I feel like people think I am. I thought I was last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment