Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So I went to church tonight

It was really nice. I cried through most of it of course, but I'm really glad that I went. People got up and said what they were thankful for, but I didn't because well....I'm not that thankful. Some people were saying how bad things had happened but that good came out of it. I can't relate to that yet, but it was nice to hear that there may be hope out there...somewhere. I held my ultrasound picture the entire time.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow. We will be heading to Myrtle Beach tomorrow morning. It makes for such a long day since we always do it in a day.

I hope there honestly is a reason that all this happened. Right now I feel like there is not. I miss my sweet little baby so much. I feel pretty sure I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.

I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving, even though mine will suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment