Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Not feeling so well

Not really sure what's going on with me. I haven't felt good all day. Day 6 of stomach issues. I had to buy some orange juice at the store to trip to get some vitamins and nutrients. I look like Casper. If I am not better tomorrow, I am going to get my husband to take me to urgent care. I feel so weak and lethargic. All I want to do is sleep. I'm not surprised that I am sick. I've been so stressed lately and when that happens then my immune system gets all screwy.

I was hoping to get my necklace today but no such luck. It would have made me feel better. I have no idea what I am going to do tomorrow. I wanted to bake (it's therapy for me), but I didn't get any supplies at the store because I didn't know how I would feel.

I'm missing my baby tonight really bad. Another night of not understanding why this happened. I sometimes feel like a hermit because I stay in my room so much. I just don't want to get out and see any children or babies.

I was going to our family reunion tomorrow but I'm not sure I could even drive there if I felt like it. I probably wouldn't have gone anyway. I haven't been since my grandma and papa passed away. It's just too painful. I have a hard time dealing with death. When I went to my grandma's this past weekend, I went in my papa's room. I may have only been in there not even a handful of times since he passed in 2008. Something drew me to his room this past trip. Maybe it was my angel baby. Maybe it was my papa telling me that his great grandchild was doing fine. I really just wanted to sit in there and cry. I think I am going to buy a stuffed animal to put in there. I'm definitely going to talk to my grandma first about it.

I hate been sick. It makes me sad. I wish I could lock myself in my room forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment