Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Snatched!

That's my word for today. Things that were snatched from me:

My whole family (my parents are divorced)
My dreams of being a lawyer
The best job I ever had!
My child

It doesn't sound like a lot but it is. Family and career are the most important things to me. Why were these things taken from me? It's not fair.

Oh geez...only a couple more days til my birthday. Fuck! I dread it.

I did get my necklace yesterday!! It's awesome!! I love it. I find myself holding it.

Does anyone rely on the presence of your deceased child to help you make decisions? That's my new thing...I am constantly thinking of my child when I make a big decision.

I am so weak today. Seriously day eight of stomach issues. I have a drs. appt. Thursday but I don't want to go. It will not be good news. My weight loss is getting noticeable.

I'm so tired. I didn't sleep good. I miss my baby. It's a bad night. I don't want to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment